Coupon Acceptance Policy
Tamura Super Market Waianae Coupon Acceptance Policy
Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupon.
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are accepted for only items that are carried in our store.
- Coupon stacking is not permitted, only one coupon per item may be used. The number of manufacturer’s coupons may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- Sales tax must be paid by the customer, if required by state law.
- All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- Items purchased with coupons must exactly match the coupon’s specific item requirements to include size, quantity, color, flavor, or other product identifiers.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of the Tamura Super Market management.
Coupons that are accepted:
- Internet printable coupons
- Have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on the coupon.
- Must be clear and legible
- Contain a valid manufacturer’s remit address for redemption.
- Have a valid expiration date and are not expired.
- Must be original (Not duplicated, distorted, altered, scanned or photocopied)
- Have a bar code that scans at the checkout register. Coupons that do not scan due to computer software issues may be accepted at the discretion of the Tamura Super Market management.
- Buy one get one free coupons that have a purchase requirement.
Coupons that are NOT accepted:
- Mobile device coupons.
- Coupons that are expired.
- Competitor’s coupons.
- Coupons that are photocopied, scanned, or otherwise duplicated.
- Coupons that appear to be distorted, blurry or altered in any way.
- Coupons for free products where no purchase is necessary.
- We will follow the coupon limits as stated on the coupon. If no limits are mentioned on the coupon, we will accept a limit of 4 identical coupons for the same product, per household, per day.
Reduced Price Items:
- We will accept manufacturer coupons for items that are on sale.
- Should any item’s selling price be less than the value of the coupon, we will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to the guidelines in effect at the time of redemption.
If you would like to redeem coupons in bulk, please let us know ahead of time so we can make special arrangements.
Tamura Super Market does not offer any Rainchecks for items that are out of stock.
Tamura Super Market reserves the right to accept or refuse any coupon, limit the quantities in coupon usage, and to revise our policies at any time as we deem appropriate without advanced notice or advertisement.